Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Spousal Support

  Okay okay, I know what you're thinking.  Are you getting divorced? The answer is a big NO! What I'm talking about is your spouse supporting you in parenting and all that comes with it.

  I definitely thank my lucky stars that I have such an awesome and supportive husband! While we don't always agree on everything we do try put up an all for one mentality. Meaning around the kids they know that if Mom or Dad give a specific answer then the other will give the same answer. That way there's no confusion on anything. No trying to put one over on either of us...At least that's the idea!

  Also, it's so nice having a husband that's willing to change diapers, feed the little ones, get up with me in the middle of the night, make dinner, help with other household chores, ect... While, I don't always give him credit, I do realize that he is amazing.  I'm just so thankful to have such a wonderful man as my husband :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment