Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cloth Diapering

So today I ordered some cloth diapers online. I'm super excited to try them out because in the long run we'll be saving a heck of a lot of money...SCORE!!! Also, I won't ever need to run out for diapers because these are reusable and just need to be washed :-)

I've already had Jaden in cloth diapers but his newborn ones were pretty much too small at birth (he was 11.8lbs). So that only left me a very minimal amount to use and washing 3 diapers seemed like a waste of water. So this morning I ordered some one size ones. I bought some Bum Genius 4.0 and some Fuzzi Bunz pockets. They were both on sale for buy 5 get one free. So yay for me! Got 2 free diapers :-) Also, bought some cloth diaper safe diaper rash cream. Going to try Grandma El's and CJ's Butt Butter. Hope they work! Both of my kiddos have sensitive tushes and I don't want any rashes.

I'll be sure to to do updates and reviews for those who are interested or curious about cloth diapering. Please let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment